Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2012

Dual career partners: "success story saga" Conclusion.


The Success story saga was supposed to be a 3 parts blog. However today I feel inspired to share a bit further on the blog.
This is rather a confidential blog as I am not going to promote that one on the social media, and will keep it for the regular readers who have subscribed for a email alerts.

In dual career and in success story there’s also the satisfaction one finds in the professional life, and somewhere there’s also my satisfaction as entrepreneur and as a professional woman in my daily work.
This satisfaction is renewed every day though the people I meet in my professional activities.
The expat’s partners I coach give me so much …although they think that I am the one giving; It’s difficult to believe how riches are these meetings, how open-minded it is to share with them, for a little while, this adventure of relocating to Switzerland, of landing a new career here.
From spleen to joy and from discouragement to excitement:  this is a real school of life.

I am every day admiring the personalities that my job allows me to accompany for while, a few weeks, a few months; until my role becomes secondary and that they can embrace on their own their new career path.


One of the partners, I am working with at the moment, told me recently that he was amassed by the energy and the positive mindset I can deploy during our sessions.
This blog is a hat tip to him, he has probably understood it now: this energy is in fact, what he and my other clients do give to me and that I returned with the greatest pleasure.

I would also like to take the opportunity of this blog to say a big THANK YOU to the spouses who have accepted to share a bit of their story on this success story saga blog.


Sandrine van den Oudenhoven
job4U2, "relocation is a project for both"


Dual career partners: "success story saga" part.3

No comments:

Post a Comment